tisdag 28 januari 2014

Season three

If you watch a lot of tv-series you can tell that when the show enters its third season it usually takes a radical turn to keep the viewers interested. I'm aiming at that my bike also could follow that pattern. 
So the plan for this winters mods: Servicing with oil change, filter, air filter, sparkplugs, fluids and checking the valve clearances. Further enginework involves getting rid of the PAIR-system and the flapper valve. Also I will investigate in if there are some posibilities that a local high school can take care of some boring bodywork for me. 
I have been able to snatch up some fun parts during this winter. A pair of Termignoni slip-ons and a home made 2-1 leo-vince "full system", these will be accompanied with a Power Commander 3 USB. I'm thinking Termignoni pipes and stock fairings for those nice cruise days and deathgray fairings and the Leopipe for those murder and mayhem moments.

And here's a pic of my current toilet reading. 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar