måndag 28 januari 2013

Modern technology is making the life easier and more frustrating at the same time.

First it was meant that I would post a small entry in the blog with my smartphone, but I couldn't get that irritating little thing to work as I wanted it to. So there is a post missing somewhere I have no idea where it is but it really isn't that important and I don't care that much. That was the frustrating thing.
The things with technology that makes my life easier is the software Autodesk Inventor and the CNC operated milling machine. But most importantly is my friend Niklas who is going to help me with the caliper brackets using the earlier mentioned inventions.  Thank you thank you Niklas I owe you a huge deal in return.


Peace  // Christian

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar